Terms of Service
Terms of Service & Conditions of use of this Website
All Terms and Conditions represented in the Terms and Conditions section are applied to the use of this website. By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree with each of our terms and conditions and any applicable law. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then you are not allowed to use the website. We keep the right to amend our terms and conditions for any reason and at any time without additional acknowledgement of customers. This part of Wool Art website describes Terms and Conditions of the website. All represented Terms and Conditions are applied to the use of this website.
We shall not be liable for any breach of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions where we are hindered or prevented from carrying out our obligations by any cause outside our reasonable control or by any reason or damage caused by force majeure.
Use of the SiteBy using this site you agree:
- Not to interfere or disrupt this website or any servers or networks that host this website.
- Not to use data mining, screen scraping, robots or any data gathering and extraction tools and interfere with security-related or any other features of this website.
- Not to link to this website or any part of this website in a way which takes advantage of our reputation or creates damages to it, including but not limited to suggesting or implying that you have any kind of association or affiliation with us or approval or endorsement from us when there is none, as well as in any other way that is illegal or unfair.
- You can register your account on our site. By registering your account, you are fully responsible for all personal information provided. We do not take responsibility for the use of your personal data. We do not own and do not have direct access to your provided personal data e.g. bank card number, ID or any other sensitive information.
Children under 13
Our site is not designed for children. We do not wish to collect personal information from children under 13. This policy is designed to protect children. If you register and we discover that you are under 13, we will delete your registration. We will send you a message in case we do this. If you are under 13 and want to make a purchase, please ask a parent to place the order for you.
Terms of sale
By placing an order, you agree with the specific product price on the day of the purchase. For us to process your order, you are required to pay the full amount of the total value of order which includes the product price and additional costs related to the order. Your order is confirmed after we receive the full payment amount for your order. We are not obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. We are also not obliged to accept your order. Confirmation of order is sent to the e-mail address you have provided us. After order confirmation, both of the sides have an agreement object which is the order.
By placing your order, you agree and accept that product may slightly differ from the one which is shown in photo materials due to digital visual material specifics and color differences in screens. By placing your order you also acknowledge that the pure merino wool products shed. It's a natural process and doesn't quality as a defect of product and reason for returns.
We accept PayPal and credit cards for payment. The payment currency is USD and its value is the total order amount which is bounded to the USD exchange rate on the day of the transaction.
Shipping and delivery policy
All our products are shipped worldwide. Shipping costs include the price of the product depending on the number of products, weight, delivery address and shipment method.
We usually ship the orders within 1-3 business days. For more specific orders shipping time may be longer (you will receive this information with the order confirmation). We aim to deliver products to you at the place of delivery requested by you within the time indicated by us at the time of order, but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates.
If we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, you will be informed, however to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, costs, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
By ordering from us you agree to ensure to be able to take delivery of the order without delay. If a package delivery is failed due to your refusal or inability to accept the delivery following the carrier's policy, or if you do not collect the package from the carrier, we are not obliged to refund the order amount and shipping costs in case the package is returned to us. We also may charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other expenses which were caused by your inability to take the delivery or collect the order from the carrier.
All the custom fees, e.g. taxes, customs clearance, and duties costs are paid by you. We are not bounded to any additional costs but the ones which are included and confirmed in the order.
Order amount including shipping costs is not refunded if any of the following:
- The buyer has indicated a wrong delivery address.
- The buyer is not reachable by the shipping company.
- The buyer doesn't react to any of the following - shipping companies printed delivery notes, phone messages, phone calls, e-mails.
- The buyer doesn't contact the shipping company regarding package delivery.
- The package is returned to us by any other reason for which the buyer is responsible.
You must take care when opening the product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments. We are not responsible for damaged products due to packaging handling.
In the case of returning the item, you will be refunded product value only. All the commissions will be calculated off the refundable amount, you will have to cover the shipping costs and we keep the right to charge a 20% restocking fee from your order total.
We may cancel your order if the product is not available. In this case, you will be notified and the order amount will be refunded in the same way and to the same payment account which was used by ordering.
In case you want to cancel the order, you must send the cancellation request in 12 hours' time after the order has been placed. Cancellation should be sent to us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In performing any obligation under these Terms and Conditions, our only duty is to exercise reasonable care and skill.
It is your responsibility to ensure that ordered products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the products will meet your individual requirements.
In the event of any dispute under these Terms and Conditions, the parties agree to negotiate in a good faith to resolve the dispute.
Return and refund policy
In case to return the item, the conditions have to comply with the following regulations:
- Item must be unused.
- Item must bet in its original packaging.
- Item must have all the materials which were together with it on the delivery.
- Item must have attached all the labels it had with it.
- Buyer must do the claim in 3 days time starting from the day of receiving the item. Claim must be done electronically via e-mail.
- Buyer have to contact us before sending back the item.
- We keep the right to refuse a refund if a customer makes a sizing, color or quantity error when ordering.
- Return shipment has to be delivered within 30 days after return agreement.
In the case of returning the item, buyer will be refunded product value only. All the commissions will be calculated off the refundable amount, buyer will have to cover the shipping costs and we keep the right to charge a 20% restocking fee from the order total.
Liability and compensation
We will not be held responsible for any harm, damage or death caused directly or indirectly by our products or materials.
Intellectual property rights
All the content on this site including images, texts, products, designs, and trademarks are owned by Wool Art (DiGuru Ltd.), all of the mentioned is protected by copyrights. You must not reproduce, transmit, communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on the Site, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior written consent. We keep the rights to protect our intellectual property by taking legal action in case of any violation.